It isn't complicated, neither will it take lots of time, if you have great eyebrows that's the framing of your face done and it will make all the difference! Here's how to get great eyebrows with ease:
Step 1. Prepare To Tweeze.
- Smooth your eyebrows from your inner eye to outer using an eyebrow brush or clean finger.
- Get a make up pencil such as an eyebrow pencil, eye liner or lip liner (the color doesn't matter you'll be wiping it off soon).
- Hold it against the side of your nose making sure it goes above your eyebrow. See where the pencil sits against the beginning of your eyebrow and draw a line
- Repeat on the other eyebrow
- Hold the pencil diagonally from the side of your nostril to the outer corner of the eye
- Draw a line where the pencil sits on the end of your eyebrow
- Repeat of the other side
- Hold the pencil diagonally against your nostril so it lines up with the iris of your eye
- Draw a line where the pencil sits on your eyebrow
- Repeat on the other side
You may look a bit silly but you now have an eyebrow shape guide to help you tweeze with confidence!
Step 2. Tweezing.
- Firstly, make sure you have the best tool to hand. I highly recommend Tweezerman tweezers, they're precise, easy to grip and they come in fun colors as you can see at the top of the page.
- If you have any hairs over the line you have drawn closest to your nose remove them on both eyebrows. This line shows where your eyebrows should start.
- Next look at the line you drew from your nostril to the end of your eyebrow, if there are any over the line tweeze those on both eyebrows. this is where your eyebrows should end.
- Next is your arch line, this is where the highest part of your eyebrow should be.
- Tweeze the hairs out row by row at the bottom of your eyebrow to tidy them.
- When you get to where the arch is go a little higher until you see your brow bone.
You should now have very groomed eyebrows! But, if you want to make them perfect, there's a couple more steps you can take.
- Use an eyebrow brush to brush the hairs upwards
- Any hairs that are longer than others should be carefully trimmed. It's best to use dedicated eyebrow scissors than regular ones.
- Now brush the hairs downwards
- Trim any that are longer than others
- Brush back into shape
You should now have a beautifully framed face that has an overall lifted look about it and your eyes should look brighter. Not bad for such a simple beauty trick huh?!
As you now have the perfect eyebrow shape just maintain by tweezing any new hairs that appear outside, it's so easy!